What’s Nice Vibrations?
Nice Vibrations is a simple yet powerful solution to add vibrations, rumble and haptic feedbacks to your games. Built on top of the native iOS and Android APIs, it offers a universal interface to target all platforms at once, as well as ways to get exactly the right vibration on each platform specifically.
It’s a proven and battle tested solution that just gets the job done.
How does it work?
Nice Vibrations is fairly easy to use, and you’ll be able to learn more about it through the following links :
- Documentation : a functional documentation covering all aspects of Nice Vibrations, as well as video tutorials
- Features : a full list of features that will tell you more about all you can do with it
- API Documentation : the place to go if you want to learn more about a specific class or method
- Android demo : available on the Google Play Store
- iOS demo : grab it on the App Store
- PC demo : try Nice Vibrations on Windows
- Mac demo : experience haptics on your Mac