This page describes the contents of the asset.
What’s in the asset ?
The asset contains four main folders (FeelDemos, MMFeedbacks, MMTools and NiceVibrations).
- FeelDemos is a folder containing many demos, each contained in their own folder and subfolders. These demos showcase the various features of Feel. You can learn more about them in the Demos section of the documentation.
- FeelDemosHDRP contains demos specific to the High Definition Render Pipeline. You’ll need to import Feel in a HDRP project to run them.
- FeelDemosURP contains demos specific to the Universal Render Pipeline. You’ll need to import Feel in a HDRP project to run them.
- MMFeedbacks is the main part of the asset. It contains the MMFeedbacks system, all feedbacks, and the demo scene. It’s the only mandatory folder to keep if you want to use MMFeedbacks. You can safely remove the Demos folder within it.
- MMTools : MMTools are a nice library, packed with various useful tools, and I thought it’d be nice to include it in the asset. Don’t hesitate to dig through it, it’s packed with surprises!
- NiceVibrations : included in Feel as a gift, Nice Vibrations is the best way to add haptic feedbacks to your iOS or Android game. You can learn more about it on its dedicated website.